Wednesday, May 27, 2009

almost here!

The race bibs are written, the t-shirts are ordered, the permits issued and paid for... wow! The 2009 Splash and Dash is almost here!

Counting some students, 52 people have signed up and we expect at least another 14 to sign up between now and on race day. 70 would be a cool milestone to hit.

Tonight I went with some students to Home Depot to get some course markers and sign posts, also posterboard and the like. Also processed a few more registrations today (although active.com likes to go down at night when I try to do my offline registrations...)

Will of course pictures and all that after the event as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad that I can't be there this weekend! I hope that you guys have a FANTASTIC time though (but not so fantastic that you don't miss me :-)

    ReplyDelete