Monday, June 7, 2010

updates

With less than two weeks until my marriage, thought I'd take some time to do a real update.

Things for Tri-This! ended up great with the very busy April-May season. We took some time off after the Splash and Dash May 8th from training as much and it's been nice. We also worked on two big grants that were due soon.

The only thing we're working on is training for a triathlon july 10-11th, the summer bike races and kids tri camp 2 in late july. What nice is I have partners for all of these things, so I'm not doing all of the work!

As I head into married life, Tri-This! has more volunteers, more financial resources, partnerships and kids wanting to do it than ever before. With a new plan to control busy-ness in place for next year, 2009 continues to be one of the best year's we've had - ever! It's an exciting time to help kids be fit, healthy, and active community citizens!

No comments:

Post a Comment