Monday, April 20, 2009

tons to post about, but just one important thing now!

http://www.active.com/donate/trithis09

Tri This is officially a registered public charity (501c (3)) status) organization.

Will set up the bank account once I get the paperwork next week.

Booyah.

the races this weekend went well, lots of great athleticism (the highlights on my end included being third out of the water at the Millerton Tri on Saturday) and teamwork/team building including a stranger loaning me a bike to use at Sunday's tri... finished 30 minutes faster than my race 2 years ago!)

I did however, lose to Albert! His swim was AMAZING! (I was sixth out of the water, he was 7th). i got him on the bike and he overtook me on the run... beat me by 4 lousy minutes! pics are up at trithis.org

No comments:

Post a Comment